Leena S. Hingnikar is a partner with the firm. Leena practices exclusively family law and has been with the firm since 2008. She handles a variety of complex matters including divorce, property division, custody, premarital agreements, and paternity issues. She is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization. Leena is currently serving on the Executive Committee for the State Bar of California, Family Law Section and the Los Angeles County Bar Family Law Executive Committee. Leena is a frequent lecturer and has given presentations for the American Bar Association, Continuing Education of the Bar, and National Business Institute. Leena also volunteers as a daily settlement officer in the Los Angeles Superior Court and as a volunteer judge for the National Juvenile Moot Court Competition held at Whittier Law School.
Leena received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, San Diego and her Juris Doctor from Whittier Law School.
- December 2007 – present, Bar #251894, State Bar of California
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Southern California Family Law American Inn of Court
- San Fernando Valley Bar Family Law Section Executive Committee Member, 2009-2010
- May 2007, Juris Doctor, Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, CA Activities/ Awards: Dean’s Merit Scholarship; Moot Court Honors Board- Executive Board; Best Oralist- Sonnenberg Oral Advocacy Competition 2005; Team member- Kauffman Securities Competition
- Summer 2005, University of Toulouse Study Abroad Program
- May 2003, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- National Business Institute – Preventing Critical Financial Mistakes During Divorces – March 30, 2009
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Family Law Inn of Court – “Unreal Estate” – November 2009