- When Child Abduction Crosses International Borders
Peter M. Walzer and for the Daily Journal
- Making Divorce Judgments Enforceable in the United States
Peter M. Walzer and Laurel Brauer authored for FairShare The Matrimonial Law Monthly
- Long Arm of the Law
Peter M. Walzer authored for the 1998 September issue of Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine
- French Knots
Peter M. Walzer and Catherine Parker authored for the Los Angeles Daily Journal
- Foreign Affairs
Peter M. Walzer authored for the 2008 December issue of Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine
- To Catch a Child Thief
Peter M. Walzer authored for California Lawyer, Volume 11, No. 12
- A World of Agreements: Enforcing and Attacking Foreign Prenups in the United States
Peter M. Walzer authored for the 2011 Winter publication of Family Advocate
- California Child and Spousal Support: Establishing, Modifying, and Enforcing
Christopher C. Melcher authored the chapter on Determining Spousal Support and the chapter on Grounds and Procedure to Modity or Terminate Spousal Support.
- Family Law Financial Discovery
Christopher C. Melcher authored the chapter on “Use of Experts as Consultants and Witnesses in Financial Discovery Process.
- The Smart Divorce: Proven Strategies and Valuable Advice from 100 Top Divorce Lawyers, Financial Advisers, Counselors, and Other Experts (Paperback) by Deborah Moskovitch (Author)
Petter M. Walzer is among the experts that share advice on tips on a wide range of issues.
- California Domestic Partnerships and Same-Sex Marriage
Peter M. Walzer authors the chapter “Agreements Between Domestic Partners.”